Friday, June 29, 2012

Hey!

I'm sitting at home on the couch and thinking about the fact that I'm leaving for school in 2 weeks.  I was just reading all of these threads on facebook from my future classmates and I was really relieved to see that they are getting as much information as I am.  It would go a long way for the school to simply tell us what the schedule is and when I'm supposed to register for classes.  It seems like a lot of us are traveling from far away, you'd think the school would want to smooth the transition as much as possible.  It is exciting though.  I am looking into changing my license because it's going to be a pain to drive my car back up here once a year to get inspected.  At the same time it's something ridiculous like $500 to get a license and registration down there.  I am going to have to think about the pros and cons.

I am trying to figure out going to see Grandma and Poppa and Grandpa and Virginia before I leave.  Next week is Dad's side of the family for celebrating the Fourth of July.  Let me know if you are interested in going down to see Mom's side of the family before I leave.  I am working Tuesday/Thursday this week and Tuesday/Wednesday the week after. 

It's crazy that I leave so soon.  I can't believe that today was my last day of full time at work.  It's exactly one month until I get my white coat.  Seems incredible that I will be tasked with actually learning and practicing medicine so soon.  Wish me luck.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment